FLAT® Equalizers Stabilise Wobbly Tables
FLAT Equalizers allow operators to stabilise their existing tables with just a press of the table top.
Equalizers adjust up to 6mm (1/4″) and lock in place to stabilise the table, creating a great dining experience. Users of Equalizers can also take advantage of FLAT’s unique table top alignment capabilities. By tilting or lifting the table top in the direction of the adjoining top, the feet adjust, helping to create an aligned surface. Learn more...
Check the thread size of your tables using the sizing guide and choose the corresponding thread size below.
- Metric sizes (commonly used outside of the Americas): M6, M8, M10
- Standard sizes (commonly used in the Americas): 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
From the inventors of FLAT® table bases, stabilise and align your existing tables with FLAT Equalizers.
In the restaurant business, we know how many things have to go right to create a memorable dining experience. You have enough to worry about without wobbly tables annoying customers and wasting the staff's time. On a larger scale, unstable tables hurt your business and can tarnish your establishment's brand image.
You don't need new tables. You just need FLAT Equalizers:
- Stabilises tables with a press of the table top
- Internal locks improve stability
- Enables alignment of table tops
- Highly durable - exceeds international standards (BS EN 581-1:2006 & BS EN 581-3:2017) for safety, stability, durability and strength
- Installs in seconds. No tools required.
- Saves you time, money and frustration while improving your customers’ experience
FLAT Equalizers are reinforced plastic feet, each housing a stainless steel thread which, when compressed by pressing down on the table top, activates our hydraulic stabilisation technology, taking the wobble out of the table.
What's more, when tables are pushed together for larger parties, FLAT Equalizers will ensure the tables are seamlessly aligned. Simply raise or tilt one of the misaligned tables so that it matches the other table, and the feet will adjust, creating a seamless alignment.
FLAT Equalizers come in a variety of sizes (metric and standard/UNC) to
fit almost any table with screw-in feet. They're designed to protect
against impact and corrosion, are fully sealed to block out dirt, food
particles and other grime.