AUTO-ADJUST UR17 Table Base
Our smallest table base is found in restaurants around the world. It is ideal for establishments with limited space that require smaller tables.
- Its 17" span is ideal for accommodating smaller table tops
- Can accommodate table top sizes up to 650mm/26in (round)
- All FLAT table bases contain our PAD technology for stabilising tables and aligning table tops
- Part of the UR family of bases - larger bases with 22" or 30" diameters are available
- Zinc coating (to help protect against weathering) and custom color options are available on request and subject to minimum orders.
The Flat Difference
FLAT's multi-award-winning table bases are entirely unique in that they can be automatically stabilised whenever they are moved, and in addition, allow operators to perfectly align multiple table tops.
All FLAT table bases contain our patented, hydraulic PAD stabilisation technology. With over 40 self-stabilising table base styles and configurations to choose from, whatever your decor or theme, you can keep customers happy with stable, aligned tables.
AUTO-ADJUST UR17 Table Base Specifications
|Top Plate Size||330mm/13in|
|Material/Finish||Cast Iron/Textured Finish|
|Max Tabletop Weight||18kg/40lb|
|Max Tabletop Size Square||600mm/24in|
|Max Tabletop Size Round||650mm/26in|