AUTO-ADJUST KX30 Table Base (with Height Adjustable Pneumatic Post)
Coming Soon! - A versatile addition to the KX30 table base - our height adjustable post adjust easily to the customer's comfort with a press of a single lever.
- Adjust your table heights (within a 334mm/13.15in range) with the squeeze of a lever located underneath the table top
- Accommodate customers with accessibility requirements and meet local legislative requirements (like ADA compliance in the USA)
- Save money - no need to buy multiple tables of different heights
- Reduce table setup times and accommodate your customers' needs in seconds
- Generate sales by adapting your operation for different events
- Tested by FIRA International
- All FLAT table bases contain our PAD technology so your tables will remain stable and help you align any adjoining tabletops.
The Flat Difference
FLAT's multi-award-winning table bases are entirely unique in that they can be automatically stabilised whenever they are moved, and in addition, allow operators to perfectly align multiple table tops.
All FLAT table bases contain our patented, hydraulic PAD stabilisation technology. With over 40 self-stabilising table base styles and configurations to choose from, whatever your decor or theme, you can keep customers happy with stable, aligned tables.
AUTO-ADJUST KX30 Table Base (with Height Adjustable Pneumatic Post) Specifications
|Height (adjustable)||Min: 701mm / 27.6in to Max: 1035mm / 40.75in|
|Top Plate Size||308mm/12in|
|Material/Finish||Cast Iron/Textured Finish|
|Max Tabletop Weight||16kg/35lb|
|Max Tabletop Size (Square)||760mm/30in|
|Max Tabletop Size (Round)||760mm/30in|